The combination of so many unique elements in such a blessed place, elevates Plaka to one of the most popular tourist destinations in the capital, hosting millions of visitors every year, and offering them the perfect backdrop to start exploring the innumerable Athenian treasures that are strewn at the visitors’ feet.
As a center of civilization and a hub of the intellectual elite, Athens offers a wealth of activities through which you will get to experience the vibes of the city, as well as other riveting areas, which carry great ancient memories til’ this day.
The Home and Poetry Hotel will be the starting point of a series of intriguing wandering in Athens, giving you the opportunity to make the most of your holiday. Do not miss the chance to visit all the great sites of the city, culminating in the Acropolis and its new museum that will impress you with their imposing beauty, which remains unchanged for centuries and centuries.
At the same time, trips organized to places such as Delphi, Sounio, Epidavros and Mycenae will initiate you into the ancient history of the region and will fill your mind with unique stimuli, engraving them in your memory for a very long time.
- City Sightseeing Athens and Piraeus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- City Sightseeing Tour plus Half-Day Cape Sounion Trip
- Athens Small-Group Food Tour
- Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Trip from Athens
- Athens Night Sightseeing Tour with Greek Dinner Show
- Acropolis Walking Tour
- Guided Tour of Athens New Acropolis Museum
- Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Trip from Athens
- Wine Tasting and Ancient Corinth Day Trip from Athens
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens
- Hydra, Poros and Egina Day Cruise from Athens